Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Hello, world.

HI,


My name is Belli.. well, actually, its Bella... But, heck, there's too many douche bags named Bella... so, you can call me Belli. So... I'm 18 and now I'm studying in a university in law course. right on this minute, I was having a long holiday, thus, the idea to make this blog appeared in my head. 


Frankly I said that I dont want people who had already know who I am to read the blog. I've been trying to sneakily create my own private one so that I can tell everything here. I have so many things to say, but I just couldnt.


You see, I am not an average girl... I am supernatural. Because my look is different from what people thought a girl should be. I dont have delicious curve, long and silky hair and so on... Thus.. they called me unnatural. Should I be proud?




Why 'acid and alkali' of life? because, people said that the life is full of spices, which means that we sometime taste sweetness of happy feeling and sour for things that we dislikes. I say it full of acid and alkali because, whatever happened in life, we're not only will feel it, but it will corrode our life, leaves marks here and there, no matter whether its happy thought or sad memories.




In a nutshell, I am lucky to have someone reading this, as there are millions of blog in the net.. and happy to meet you. :) Be nice and leave some comment okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment