Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

I finally watched Dylan Dog The Dead of Night!! XD

For the first time, my laptop finally got to download something. Its the film that i had been desperately searching for a long time. And, last night, I finally got it and watched it on the spot. I loved it! seriously... XD
The title screen

Synopsis: Dylan Dog is a private detective that had been retired from his work on the undead. But, after a case involving a werewolf, he was forced out of the retirement. Its really great, and nerve wrecking... well.. for me who didnt like to wath horror movie, its the best. here's some of the snap shot., :)


Dylan a.k.a Brandon Routh is super duper hot!


The business card. LMFAO

She is not that pretty.. but hey, i dont have the right to say anything...

Marcus, his sidekick: my left arm is brown!! (he's a zombie, btw)



And in the end.. both of the, survived.. of course...

In the end, I'll give the movie 6 out of 10.. and the movie is a flop.. so, I couldnt say much.. But what I should say here is that, the movie is great. Its fantastic for family viewing and... I loved it.. (is that enough?) whatever, I'll surely will watch it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment